WATCH /// FOO FIGHTERS’ HOT BUNS…there are no words. I guess this is one way of advertising your US tour. I wonder who came up with the idea; that must’ve been one odd band meeting.
There’s an uncensored version here for those of you who are into that sort of thing.
WATCH /// LOS CAMPESINOS! - BY YOUR HAND
Gearing up for the release of their fourth album Hello Sadness on November 14th, Hitsville favourites Los Campesinos! have put the opening track from the album "By Your Hand", up on their blog for free download. It’s another step forward for the band, getting a little darker and moodier but even more brilliant. The video gets a little bleak too, but then that’s par for the course with Los Camp! these days. It also marks the first LC! vocal appearance from Rob Campesinos! (aka Sparky Deathcap). Artwork and lyrics for the track are also on the band’s blog.
A double header of Los Camp! news today. Along with the free download of “By Your Hand”, the seven piece have announced a ten date tour for this November. Taking in Britain, America and Japan, the tour will encompass the release of the band’s fourth album Hello Sadness.
The tour dates in full are:
- 7th November - LONDON - Kings College
- 8th November - BRIGHTON - The Haunt
- 9th November - CARDIFF - The Globe
- 10th November - GLASGOW - Oran Mor
- 11th November - LEEDS - The Cockpt
- 16th November - NEW YORK - Bowery Ballroom
- 17th November - BROOKLYN - Music Hall Of Williamsburg
- 18th November - PHILADELPHIA - Union Transfer
- 19th November -WASHINGTON DC - Black Cat
- 24th November -TOKYO - Unit Daikanyama
The always wonderful Wild Beasts, not content with being on tour right this second have announced further dates for next spring. Continuing to support their third album Smother (currently in 8th place in the Hitsville Best Album of 2011 poll…), the Lake District foursome will be taking over the following places in March 2012:
- 11th - WARWICK @ University
- 12th - NORWICH @ Waterfront
- 13th - COLCHESTER @ Arts Centre
- 14th - EXETER @ Phoenix
- 15th - FALMOUTH @ Pavillion
- 16th - CARDIFF @ Coal Exchange
- 17th - LIVERPOOL @ Masque Theatre
Shinies, our favourite new Mancunians, are setting off on their first big tour very very soon. The three-piece are one of the most exciting indie bands around right now, mixing the wild fuzz of American grunge with the chiming guitar lines of their compatriot Johnny Marr, "Spent Youth" and "Shola" being two of our tracks of the year. With eleven dates over the next two months, you best move fast to witness Shinies live.
You can view the dates of the tour below.