star trek 2
- Drake and Chris Brown had kicked off the wussiest rap beef ever. It ain’t exactly Biggie vs Tupac. Though, to be fair, Brown deserves everything he gets, so we’re firmly on Team Drizzy here.
- CSI: Metallica anyone? The metal legends are helping the FBI catch a murderer…
- Star Trek 2 is getting an IMAX release. So now you can see those awful lens flares but 50ft high.
- RIP: The inspiration behind Goodfellas, ex-mobster Henry Hill, has died.
- Pointless sequel of the day: The Woman In Black is ready to torment even more people…
- Zooey “I’m So Fucking Kooky It Hurts” Deschanel’s sitcom New Girl is being moved from Channel 4 to E4. Let’s pray this is just a quiet way of slowly killing it off.
- Usher disagrees with our review of Justin Bieber's new album, saying the pop foetus is writing “incredible records”.
Teaser poster of the day: Why yes, that is Benedict Cumberbatch in a badass longcoat, standing in a Starfleet-insignia-shaped hole. The Sherlock star is Star Trek Into Darkness’ so-far-anonymous villain, which is both an casting coup for the producers and amazing that the character’s identity hasn’t yet leaked.